Description of the module
In these three units, you will discover the magic of foley sound effects, understand the fundamentals in plotting out your first drama play, and learn how to prepare to perform a drama monologue.
This asynchronous and interactive module encourages creativity by providing multiple opportunities for participants to try out module content in a do-it-yourself manner.
Upon successful completion of this module, participants are expected to be able to:
- Understand the basics of playmaking
- Know basic theatre and drama terminology
- Plot out the structure of an original play
- Create foley sound effects using common household items
- Prepare to perform a monologue